This is a variation of Norma's Brussel Sprouts for savoy cabbage.
- 1/4 savoy cabbage head
- shakes of dry mustard powder
- salt and ground green peppercorns
- wedge or tsp of meyer lemon
- tsp mayo, tbs yoghurt, and tbs trader joe's vegan ranch dip
- Slice thin and then rinse the cabbage.
- Boil for 10m in a pot of salted water.
- Drain, cool, sprinkle with a little maldon salt and meyer lemon, and mix to coat. you can now refrigerate for a few hrs if you like.
- Add the mayo, yoghurt, and dip, and dry mustard. Adjust the seasoning.